New Hope World Outreach, Inc. is a faith-based, nonprofit, 501(c)(3), organization that offers programs and services to transform the lives of individuals, youth, and families. The goals of New Hope are to assist individuals, families, and the community in becoming self-sufficient and to promote continuous and positive self-improvement through education.
Our motto is "Helping Others Prosper and Excell."
We provide a venue for youth, individuals and families to reach their highest level of potential.
We serve others through our outreach programs of compassion and assistance.
We help those we meet with basic needs as food, clothing and referral to shelters or support services.
- We help others discover their purpose and fulfill destiny.
We cultivate relationships that provide volunteer and community service opportunities.
New Hope World Outreach will be recognized locally, nationally, and internationally as a place:
· where implemented programs and services help youth feel safe, loved, nurtured and developed into great leaders for great works;
· where families from every walk of life and culture gather for fellowship-loving, growing, caring;
· where individuals who are broken or discouraged find refuge, rest, hope and peace;
· where equipped believers mobilize to share their faith and reach out to serve others within their community, this nation, or the world and
· where communities work together for a common good and to make a difference.
Our mission is to reach the world with HOPE--one person at a time.
Our outreach mission is to improve the quality of life for all by educating, equipping, and empowering this generation to reach its full potential. We have a mandate to alleviate burdens and "save the children." Our goal is to rescue children and youth that are abandoned, neglected and abused; to provide and care for them; and to help all youth excel and achieve their full potential.
In fulfilling the mission of compassion as a church, we reach people where they are, bring them into a personal relationship with Christ and spiritual maturity, reconcile those that are unchurched, restore family values, and deploy disciples that are equipped for life, eager to minister and ready for missions.